- Construction year
- Color exterior
- 336 kW / 457 HP
- Color group exterior
- Cylinder capacity
- Cylinders count
- Doors count
- Drive type
- Gears count
- Has carpass
- Interior color
- Is metallic
- Interior color
- Seats count
Special Edition Aston Martin DB9 Le Mans - Nr. 67 of 69
Great collector item in strict original condition with 35.480 km on the odometer.
Color Combination: Unique Sarthe Silver exterior paint finish ( named after the region in France where the Le Mans circuit is based), with Black/Red leather interior.
This exemplar was first registered in August 2009 in Germany & currently registered in France.
Never damaged, never repaint, and always kept covered in a closed, dry environment.
The car has always been perfectly maintained with complete service history at official Aston Martin Dealers
A real pleasure to drive.
The DB9 LM was a special edition that celebrated Aston Martin’s first GT1 class victory in the Le Mans 24-hour endurance classic with the DBR9 during June 2007. The car was launched at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show alongside the V8 Vantage N400 and was in effect a run-out model for the original DB9. The intention was to limit the number of DB9 LM’s to just 124 examples although it is believed that 69 were actually made.
The DB9 LM was based on the final batch of 2008MY spec coupes fitted with Touchtronic 2 automatic transmission. In addition, all the meshes were finished in bright Magnum Silver, the first time that these were available on the DB9. Another DB9 first were the clear rear lamp lenses. The car was also equipped with the normally optional DB9 Sports Pack as standard. Inside, the DB9 LM was fitted with handcrafted black leather with red stitching, perforated leather inserts, unique and vivid ‘Tertre Rouge’ facia trim and numbered sill plaques.
- 2008MY Coupe with Touchtronic 2 transmission as standard
- Sports pack as standard
- Sarthe Silver coachwork
- 19 inch Sports pack alloy wheels, Sarthe Silver painted with a diamond turned finish
- Meshes in Magnum Silver
- Bright front Grille
- Clear rear lenses with trim finishers in Sarthe Silver
- Small Red enamelled badge on the boot with a map of the Le Mans 24h circuit
- Obsidian Black leather with course red stitching, and perforated leather seat inserts
- Le Mans circuit map embroided in red on the centre arm rest
- 'Tertre Rouge' facia and door cappings (named after the famous corner on the circuit
- Tailors grey or black headlining
- Numbered sill plaque
- Red brake calipers
- Parking aid front and rear
- High spec alarm system
- Electric memory seats
- Leather Sports steering wheel with multifunction
- Cruise control
- On-board computer
- Automatic Climate Control
- Aston Martin media system with extendable monitor
- CD Changer
- Seats 2+2