- Construction year
- 97 kW / 132 HP
- Color group exterior
- Cylinder capacity
- Cylinders count
- Doors count
- Drive type
- Gears count
- Has carpass
- Interior color
- Is metallic
- Interior color
- Last maintenance date
- Owners count
- Seats count
Range Rover Classic V8 3.5 Litre ‘3-door’ 1983
Chassis number SALLHABV2AA/135447
Original LHD, European delivery
3.5 Litre V8 engine
The Range Rover was launched in 1970, originally in two-door configuration only, up to 1981, when the first factory four-door was introduced, and remained popular right up to the end of the first generation's production in 1996. So popular, in fact, that production of the first generation continued alongside the second generation for almost two years, and the name Classic Range Rover was introduced to distinguish this model from its more modern sibling.
Believed by many to have launched the SUV sector, the Range Rover certainly defined the genre of the luxury 4x4 vehicle, and has been the vehicle of choice for members of the Royal household, politicians and superstars across the world. It has maintained its most credible position as the 'ultimate SUV' to this day, with a number of world firsts and records in its long and distinguished heritage. During the 1970s, the Range Rover also became the first vehicle to be exhibited at the Louvre in Paris as an 'exemplary work of industrial design'.
- 1983/04/13 Date of build (came out of the factory)
- 1983/07/04 Sold new to G.J. Station Artic, located Rue Colonel Driaut 12, 75001 Paris, France by Dealer S.O.G.A. S.A., Paris, France (British Leyland France).
- 1983/08/16 First road registration in France
- 1983/08 First service with 1.028 KM (see original service booklet)
- 2004/01/16 Road registered to Brigitte H. (2nd owner), Rue du Jeu de Paume 7, 44278640 Neauphle Le Chateau, France. Copy of french road registration on file.
- 2005/10/12 Sold to Herve E. (3rd owner), Zone Artisanale de la Briqueterie, 78810 Fecherolles, France, with 67.717 KM. Many invoices/service notes under his ownership. Copy of french road registration on file.
- 2007/06 New exhaust, big service, new windscreen, washing of carpets
- 2007/10/12 French technical control (MOT) with 72.326 KM
- 2008 Large service, suspension works, ...
- 2009 Radiator overhaul
- 2009/01/29 Sold to Cohesium Etudes et Conseil, Philippe P. (4th owner), rue de saussure 71/73, 75017 Paris, copy of French road registration on file.
- 2009/12/31 French technical control (MOT) with 80.947 KM
- 2010/05 Large service, brakes, with 82.000 KM
- 2013/06/12 French technical control (MOT) with 87.139 KM
- 2014/10/27 French technical control (MOT) with 88.418 KM
- 2014/11/06 Sold to Remy C. (5th owner), with 88.500 KM, copy of French road registration on file
- 2014/12/16 Works include; service, repaint of 4 rims, plastic door joint, window handle for 3.083 EUR
- 2015/10/29 Sold to current owner (6th owner), Belgium
- 2016/03/31 Works performed include; repair radiator, service, electric wiring, new antenna, repair choke for 1.650 EUR with 93.727 KM
- 2016/06/16 Belgian Road registration
Documents that accompany the car:
- Factory certificate (British Motor Industry Heritage Trust) dated August 2021
- Many invoices (restoration, service, maintenance, parts) from 2004 to today
- Original service booklet
- Original list of British Leyland France "concessionnaires et agents"
- Original Factory manual (in French)
Fantastic history file, and great overall condition, ready to be driven anywhere and enjoyed by new owner.
For more information, please visit us.
Visible on appointment only.